Rules, Terms & Conditions
Be sure to read through the rules, terms and conditions for our Treasure Hunt on Saturday 8th April 2017.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Treasure Hunt will start at 12:30pm Saturday 8th April and will end by 3:30pm.
- Registration costs 50 QAR per group. The fee is non-refundable.
- There are two separate Treasure Hunts depending on age-group. The adult Treasure Hunt is for participants over 12 years of age. The Family Treasure Hunt is for families with at least one adult and one child over five years of age.
- Each participating group should comprise no more than 5 people.
- Participants can purchase their tickets at the Museum of Islamic Art Gift Shop.
- Tickets will be available for sale at the Museum of Islamic Art Gift Shop on Wednesday 5 April 2017 afternoon up to the day of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rules of the Game
- There will be four prize winners.
- The Hunt is not time driven but participants must complete the challenge within the timeframe set.
- Participants who have answered all questions correctly within the allocated time period will enter a draw, from which four prize winners will be selected.
- You must visit all of the galleries mentioned in the Treasure Hunt, though you may do so in any order.
- Parents can discuss and encourage children, but are not expected to answer questions for them.
- All participants are expected to abide by the MIA and QM Gallery Al Riwaq rules at all times.
- Management reserves the right to disqualify any persons not abiding by the rules.