QATAR CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries are open to Qatar citizens and Qatar residents with a valid residence permit.
2. Joint entries are allowed. Work by photographers under 18 years of age must be submitted by an adult on their behalf.
3. Closing date for entries is 11:59 pm Qatar Local Time on 19th May 2018.
4. When an image has been significantly digitally manipulated (beyond the usual exposure controls, sharpening and minor retouching) this must be stated in the caption.
5. Each entrant may submit up to 12 images or works. A photobook or story shall be counted as one work. There is no fee for entering. Each photograph may only be entered once.
6. Photographs must not contain the name of the photographer or any other visible labelling in the image.
7. All information provided with the entries must be true and accurate.
8. All photographs will be credited to the photographer when used in connection with the exhibition.
9. By submitting entries you agree that Qatar Museums may copy, print and exhibit the work in the exhibition and its related outputs, including the catalogue, publicity and social media, which may take place in multiple venues and at different times. You also agree that Qatar Museums may grant the same permissions to third parties in connection with the exhibition and that that Qatar Museums may keep a copy of your entries for administrative, educational and archival purposes.
10. You warrant that the photographs entered by you are your own original work; that all necessary permissions to photograph and exhibit the subjects depicted have been obtained; that neither the taking of the photographs, their exhibition or reproduction has or will violate any law, ethical or religious standard; that the photographs contain no threatening, defamatory, obscene or inflammatory content; and that the photographs do not infringe any right to privacy, copyright, trademark or other rights of any third person or entity.
11. You agree to indemnify Qatar Museums and its employees and representative against any and all loss, liability and damage resulting from your breach of any of the terms and conditions.
12. Qatar Museums reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entry at its own discretion at any time. The decision of Qatar Museum in all matters related to the call and to the exhibition is final.