LET YOUR BUSINESS BE PART OF QATAR’S THRIVING
Qatar Museums opens up new horizons for your business to grow as we develop Qatar’s cultural sector. We are looking for the best proposal from food and beverage operators to run our premium fine dining restaurant at the iconic Qatar National Museum designed by world-renowned architect Jean Nouvel.
Register today on http://www.qm.org.qa/en/restaurant to submit your proposal and learn more about how your business can be part of one of the greatest architectural landmarks in the region.
Concept submittal deadline: 30 September 2017
Bidding operators will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in operating high end restaurants.
- Demonstrable history of operational success
- Competitiveness of business model
- Strength of concept (including food/menu concept, creativity, etc.)
- Marketing plan and promotional strategies
- Signature chef required with a minimum of one Michelin Star rating
Bidding operators must provide comprehensive concept and business proposals, including the following elements:
- Description of business plan
- Food/ service concept presentation
- Operator background and credentials including CR, company ID, sponsor ID, related permits/licenses.