CEO OFFICE INTERNSHIP
CEO OFFICE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Period of Internship/Hours:
Master’s Degree majoring in Museum Studies
Description of the role
The intern will be engaged in:
• Research & communication in English language (Arabic is advantageous)
• Collections: Organising and digitising archival materials
• Developing a list of available artefacts and helping determine which will be included in the new exhibits
• Curatorial: Research available sources (libraries, archives, newspapers, and the web …etc.) for information, photos, film and documents about the museum project under development.
• Assisting with the content development of the exhibits
• Developing ideas for future museum programming including lectures, workshops and weekend events, etc.
• Assisting in planning an oral history research project about the museum project under development.
Internship duties will be carried out on QM premises and remotely.