National Museum of Qatar
- Office tasks such as, but not limited to, preparing paper work, printing, copying documents, filing, etc.
- Attending and cooperating in preparations of events such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Gala Dinners
- Exhibitions openings
- Other Activities as required
January 1st till April 30th, 2019
The timing these interns are expected to keep vary depending on the tasks they need to complete:
- Morning office hours for the daily office tasks
- Afternoon hours, Night events and on occasion weekends
The students’ schedules will be taken into consideration as well as being flexible if there were events to be attended during the afternoon/ evening hours.
NMoQ Events will need, if possible, internes who are in their final Secondary school classes, grads or college students who will be willing to work at different times, according to the nature of the tasks they will be required to handle, as well as being ready to work outside and who will not object to working outside the office and in open areas in the sun.