Café and Gourmet Shop
National Museum of Qatar
A unique Café/gourmet shop concept inspired by Qatari and GCC themes, featuring a selection of high quality Qatari/ GCC-regional food and table art items.
A café service area offering a selection of freshly prepared Qatari hot beverages and sweets/pastries picked from the shelves as promotional activity and cultural experience.
- Arabic coffee service
- Retail display with rich merchandising characteristics
- Short Menu: Breakfast, Salads, Entrees, Low carb sandwiches, Fit body
- International chocolate varieties
- A Qatari/ Khaliji selection
- Hot & cold beverages
- Gourmet gifts such as fruits baskets, cheese varieties and deluxe nuts selection
- Qatari products must be provided, sourced from local vendors
Indoor: 579 SQM covers: 106
Operator Contract Duration
3 Years Initial Term + 2 Years Optional Renewal