Atharna events take place every year in the month of November
We put local communities, of a wide range of ages, in touch with their past, reminding them of the lifestyle the Qatari ancestors had, via curated tours to historical sites around Qatar, designed exclusively to you. Athar is your gateway to discover the heritage of Qatar, from early medieval settlements, to 19th century forts, villages, towers and mosques.
We get you closer to archeology and heritage via our talks series organized by Qatar Museums
- Digging more than dirt
We get you closer to archeology and heritage via our tours series organized by Qatar Museums
- Al Zubarah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gardens of Ruwaida, an Unknown Archaeological Gem in the North of Qatar
- Murwab, a Town From the Time of the Abbasid Caliphs
- Mysterious Signs and Symbols: Jassasiya Rock Art Site
We get you closer to archeology and heritage via our workshops series organized by Qatar Museums
- Treasure the past workshop
To book our activities kindly visit the Culture Pass Homepage.