Competition for the Qataris from North city to reuse (exploit) Ruwais Police Station to be turned into Restaurant or Café
Let your business be part of Qatar's thriving cultural scene:
As part of its continued efforts to support the heritage and tourism sectors in the country, Qatar Museums (QM) has launched its latest competition targeting investors and entrepreneurs based in Al Shamal City.
Qatar Museums seeks to identify and hire a suitable restaurant or café operator to develop or operate a restaurant or café in Ruwais. Qatar Museums will be granted the right to use the building as a restaurant or café for [3 years] from the date of signature
The scope of services includes:
- Transforming the existing building into a decent-sized restaurant or café offering a tourism show as part of Qatar's efforts to promote the region as a tourist destination.
- In addition, given the location of the mangrove-surrounded building, the restaurant operator or café has the option of hiking and kayaking (traditional kayak) as well.
2 Contest Terms
2.1 Submission Guidelines
Bidding Investors must provide comprehensive concept and business proposals, including the following elements:
Technical proposal includes:
- Concept Presentation showing the idea of exploitation of the restaurant or cafe
- Operational plan showing how to manage and operator the restaurant or the café
- Exploitation plan and attractions for individuals and groups
- Communication plan with the community to identify the site and its history
- The financial offer clarifies the costs of exploitation and its annual budget
- Operator background and credentials including Commercial Registration, Computer Card and Owner ID, Trade License
2.2 Selection Criteria
The applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Qatari nationality
- To be a resident of the northern city
- Have good behavior
- Run the project itself without assigning it to anyone, whether real or legal
- To abide by the requirements of Qatar Museums to preserve the building and the site
- Be committed to the scope of work of the competition
- To comply with the laws of the State of Qatar
Investors to submit your proposal and learn more about how your business can be part of one of the greatest architectural landmarks in the region.
- The competition will be based on the closed envelope system, including technical and financial proposal. Qatar Museums will provide the building and site for a nominal rent of QR 5,000 per month.
Submittal Deadline: 31-April-18
Tel : +974 44224290
Please ensure that you have the required documentation ready to upload with your submission