NYTimes Art for Tomorrow 2015
Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani will open the inaugural International New York Times Art for Tomorrow in Doha taking place this Saturday 14th March until Monday 16th March.
The conference will focus on the art and architecture that is playing a vital role in building communities, developing commerce and enriching lives throughout the globe. It will explore the changing dynamics of art and architecture and their potential to change people and places.
Guests drawn from the arts, public and private sectors will be brought together with tourism experts, city planners and business developers, a diverse mix of attendees that promises exciting conversations.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The intersection of commerce with art and architecture
- The challenges in creating new arts destinations
- Extending the reach of the world’s great museums
- Educating and enriching communities through art
- The influence of new art collectors, investors, auction houses and gallerists
- New technologies, immersive experiences and the art market